AdvancedTek & Stratasys Host a 3D Print Medical Solutions Event
3D Print Medical Solutions from Stratasys & AdvancedTek
On Monday, November 21st, AdvancedTek welcomes R. Scott Rader, Ph.D., General Manager of Medical Solutions at Stratasys, to discuss the rapidly expanding use of 3D printing in the medical industry and how it’s reshaping medical care, research, and device development and adoption.
Hear about the emerging use of patient specific 3D printed models for:
- Pre-clinical testing and validation of medical devices (such as in the video, Complex Surgical Training with Realistic 3D Printed Simulators)
- Solutions for simulation to enable the training and education of physicians (see CBMTI experience at Customized 3D Printed Medical Models Enhance Surgical Training at CBMTI)
- Enabling physicians to optimize, practice and determine appropriate therapies for complex surgical cases (such as treating a child’s heart condition at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital)
You will also get a chance to tour AdvancedTek’s onsite TekCenter to see the latest Stratasys 3D equipment, including the new Stratasys J750 that print models that closely mimic the look and feel of real patient anatomy.
Who Should Attend?
Medical Device Influencers in:
- Research & Development
- Pre-Clinical & Clinical Testing
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance
- Product Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Physician Education/Training
SEATS ARE LIMITED – REGISTER NOW!