How to Apply:
1. Download and fill out the following Application
2. Email the complete application and your resume to John Posavad at email@example.com or fax to 651-489-6993.Download Application Contact Us
Below is a list of available positions
We are currently seeking a Technology Administrator to join our team in St. Paul, MN.
This position is primarily responsible for managing NetSuite ERP database, assisting Sales team in leads distribution and data management, manage office IT solutions and support, and support company operations by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Manage NetSuite (including but not limited to the following):
- Provides administrative level knowledge of NetSuite ERP system, and deliver top-quality support of NetSuite including data entry, creating, maintaining and clean-up of database records.
- Performs various clerical duties, including manual and automated processes of entering sales leads from outside vendor databases (SFDC), and keeps multiple databases synchronized.
- Develops improvements in processes and recording of information using NetSuite tools such as (but not limited to): workflows, custom records, forms and advanced PDF.
- Creates user-friendly and relevant reports and dashboards for management and team.
- Researches, recommends and manages NetSuite enhancements that will address user requirements, changing business needs, and database improvement.
Assist Sales & Marketing Team:
- Manages and performs data entry duties, such as entering information collected from marketing events into CRM system.
- Assists sales and marketing activities by building and/or distributing email campaigns, targeted marketing and other events.
- Assists with marketing automation of lead & opportunity database management.
Manages IT Solutions & Support:
- Drives and increases user adoption of technology resources and ensures user satisfaction, including delivering training and support to users as well as being proactive in creating best practices.
- Manages office IT equipment and provide staff with support relating to computer issues, demo room and conference room equipment and other IT related items.
- Recommends and implements hardware, software and networking asset improvements including the installation and training if required.
- Performs other activities related to projects consisting of IT components.
Assists with office operations:
- Provides customer service overflow support.
- Preforms other duties as needed.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- External Working Relationships – Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and completion and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Business Necessity – The needs of the employer may be dependent on responding to and anticipating rapidly changing external and internal demands in all aspects of how business is conducted. This may include, but is not limited to, organization structure, finances goals, personnel, work processes, technology, and customer demands. Therefore, it may become necessary to make modifications to how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with minimal or no advance notice to employees. Accordingly the employees must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advantage notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance.
- Safety and Security –All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry and GAP accounting principles.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- NetSuite certifications as required by management.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and capability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Professionalism and ability to work well with a wide variety of personnel
- Strong (internal) customer service skills
- Time management
- Ability and motivated to learn new software and processes