April 2-3, 2019: AmCon Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo – Milwaukee, WI
Come see us at booth #313 at the AmCon Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo at the Wisconsin Center in MIlwaukee, April 2-3! Stop by to chat with our 3D printing experts and check out a Stratasys F370, a variety of 3D plastic and metal parts, and a Formech vacuum former.
AdvancedTek’s Vince Undis will also be hosting a seminar, “3D Printing: Expanded Applications and New Materials,” at the expo on April 3rd from 10:15am – 11:15am. See the seminar schedule here.
Reasons to attend the AmCon Expo:
- Learn about the latest in cutting edge manufacturing technologies & innovations. See, touch, interact with new products & processes.
- Meet face-to-face with suppliers of hundreds of custom parts and components all in one day.
- Find multiple sources to take your project from concept to finished product.
- Quote current projects that can improve quality, cost, and time to market.
- Attend FREE seminars on the most current technologies.
FREE admission and parking! Learn more about the expo and register here.