How to Apply:
1. Download and fill out the following Application
2. Email the complete application and your resume to John Posavad at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 651-489-6993.Download Application Contact Us
Below is a list of available positions
Summary: This individual will be responsible for supporting the company's sales goals through professional sales techniques and good customer service, maintaining quality relations with existing accounts, and visiting current and potential customer sites for the promotion and selling of products and services on a commission basis by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contacts customer, prospect base and major accounts within assigned territory via telephone, electronic mail or own vehicle on a continuous basis to promote product information and ensure satisfactory customer service.
- Generate demand and consistent pipeline for assigned products through prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities with current customers and new prospects.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual unit and revenue goals.
- Provides customer with product price quotations, details regarding all accessories available, warranty procedures and additional details, and follows up on customer sales as appropriate.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients. Then strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
- Hold a technical understanding of customer business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of machines, materials, training and implementation as a solution to those business objectives.
- Ability to participate at, organize or lead, and present industry related information at sales events, trade shows, lunch-n-learn and other events.
- Attends sales meetings and special meetings as required. Managing the sales activities of the assigned territory and product line including ability to provide detailed, accurate monthly forecasts.
- Researches trends and technical developments through related publications and training sessions to maintain current knowledge and specifically meet customer requests. Share knowledge gained with co-workers and ability to translate knowledge into generating customer demand for the products we offer.
- Build and maintain customer relations to ensure excellent customer service and enhance the company’s image.
- Ensures an attractive and orderly company image at all times through effective sales displays and professional dress code.
- Maintains updated, organized files, including our company database, on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Submits appropriate paperwork to management such as expense reports and call reports in accordance with training procedures.
- Receives, assists and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner, notifies management of problems and suggests corrective actions.
- Follows up with sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns and other promotional efforts.
- Travels overnight as required.
Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- External Working Relationships – Develops and maintains courteous and effective working relationships with clients, vendors and/or any other representatives of external organizations.
- Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and completion and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Business Necessity – The needs of the employer may be dependent on responding to and anticipating rapidly changing external and internal demands in all aspects of how business is conducted. This may include, but is not limited to, organization structure, finances goals, personnel, work processes, technology, and customer demands. Therefore, it may become necessary to make modifications to how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with minimal or no advance notice to employees. Accordingly the employees must be capable of adapting, with minimal or no advantage notice, to changes in how business is conducted and work is accomplished, with no diminishment in work performance.
- Safety and Security –All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient with Microsoft Office products; have ability to learn and operate internet software, 3D print software, order processing systems, quoting tool systems, database software and contact management systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto insurance
Personal Equipment Required:
Reliable personal vehicle
Other Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication
- Customer relations
- Customer service
- Project management
- Time management
- C- and V-level sales experience