Eden Prairie, MN – Stratasys J750 3D Printer Roadshow – July 14th
MEET THE WORLD’S FIRST FULL COLOR, MULTI-MATERIAL 3D PRINTER!
Join AdvancedTek for a Stratasys J750 3D Printer Roadshow at Stratasys’ North American Subsidiary Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
DATE: Thursday, July 14th, 2016
TIME: 9:00am – 11:00am
LOCATION: Stratasys North American Subsidiary Headquarters – Map It
- Print in over 360,000 colors for unmatched realism, including color textures and gradients
- Blend up to 6 materials in specific concentrations and microstructures, right on the build tray, to yield hundreds of thousands of colors, translucencies and durometers
- Produce ultra-smooth surfaces and fine details with layer thickness as fine as 0.014 mm
- Increase speed and print quality with next-generation print heads that double the number of nozzles
Ideal applications for the J750 include:
- Realistic models for design and function validation // Product Design Teams
- Simulated tissue and patient-specific anatomy // Medical Professionals
- Validation testing with simulated materials // Mechanical Engineers
- Manufacturing support tooling // Manufacturing Engineers
- Architectural scaled models // Architects
Tour the Stratasys showroom to see a variety of 3D printers, including the Stratasys J750, and a large array of printed parts.