Tecton Industries and Kreg Tool Leaders Make the Legends of Manufacturing list
Tuesday, October 04, 2016 3:15 PM – Elevate Iowa, a program of the Iowa Association of Business and Industry, recognized leaders in manufacturing at its second annual Legends in Iowa Manufacturing awards dinner Monday. Nearly 200 people attended the event at the Meadows Events & Conference Center in Altoona. Six leaders were recognized:
- Bruce Tamisiea, president of Tecton Industries Inc. in Spencer, won the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies with fewer than 100 employees.
- Roger Hargens, president and CEO of Accumold LLC in Ankeny, won the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies having between 100 and 300 employees.
- Paul Gregoire, vice president of global human resources for Emerson Fisher in Marshalltown, was awarded the Legend of Manufacturing award for companies with more than 300 employees.
- John W. Norris Sr., formerly president of Lennox Industries, Marshalltown, received the Posthumous Legends award.
- Mark Hanawalt. president of United Equipment Accessories Inc. in Waverly, was chosen as the 2015 Legends Manufacturing Champion.
- Sarah Dvorak, vice president of operations, Kreg Tool Co., was named Ambassador of the Year.