|This seminar covers new technology options for electronics designers to reduce weight, BOM, assembly time and to enhance the functionality of electronics, sensors and wireless communications.
LEARN ABOUT :
- Understanding plastic materials, properties and choosing the right material for your project.
- You will learn about methods to integrate electronic circuits and wireless antenna directly into injection molded components without over molding lead frames
- How LDS allows the elimination of wiring harnesses and reduction of interconnects.
- Fused Deposition Molding (FDM) to create on-demand prototypes and fully functional parts from engineering grade resins using 3D-printing.
- How to use FDM to create prototype parts and speed development for Laser Direct Structuring.
- Laser Direct Structuring (LDS) to integrate electrical circuits, components and wireless antenna into 3-dimensional molded components – think 3D circuit boards!
- The latest device applications using Laser Direct Structuring.
- Factors influencing wire bonding to LDS created circuits on plastic.
Crown Plaza Hotel
2200 Freeway Blvd
Minneapolis, MN 55445
Tuesday, July 16th, 2013
2 sessions to pick from:
Continental breakfast provided at the AM session and refreshments at the PM session