September 27, 2022 | GBIG Printing Showcase 5P Expo
AdvancedTek is bringing 3D printing to Green Bay on September 27 at the inaugural Printing Showcase 5P Expo, hosted by the Green Bay Innovation Group (GBIG). This event, catered to the Paper, Pulp, Printing, Plastics and Packaging industries, will feature exhibitors with industry information and networking in all the basic and extended categories including:
- Flexographic printing at high speeds on substrates including paper and film
- Digital for variable data flexibility and high quality where robust growth continues
- Rotogravure for high volumes, a workhorse technology in packaging and more
- Wide web, and display graphics, from branding to pre-press and large formats
- Offset printing for sheet-fed and web applications
In addition, associated companies who make presses, supplies and services will participate along with printing Services for commercial, direct mail, catalog, publications, and labels:
- Packaging Graphics for paper and poly bags, wraps, cartons, and pouches.
- Related Services including quality/defect detection, software, and plates.
- Equipment from complete presses to rollers and supplies.
AdvancedTek will be there to share how additive manufacturing can help those in the ‘5P’ industries become more innovative and competitive whiling saving on costs and lead times.