March 2, 2022 | Stratasys Webinar: Get the right fit with adapters and connectors on Origin One
Title: Get the right fit with adapters and connectors on Origin One
Date: March 2, 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
- Evaluating if an existing design is an appropriate fit for 3D printing.
- Tips and tricks for designing or redesigning high accuracy, beautiful finished products that are comparable to injection molding or CNC parts.
- Material selection strategies and options.
- DfAM strategies for adjusting existing designs to make your part faster, cheaper, or more valuable as you switch to 3D print production.
- How to evaluate ROI when selecting parts to print.
Tim Downing: Application Engineering Manager, Origin P3 at Stratasys.
Tim brings extensive experience in 3D printing and footwear and a background in mechanical and biomedical engineering to Stratasys Origin.
Dan Straka: General Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Services, InterPRO
Since 1996, InterPRO Additive Manufacturing Group has been helping companies use 3D printing technology to reduce the time, cost, and risk of engineering, testing, and manufacturing new products.