March 28, 2019: Alignex’s Race to Make Manufacturing Workshop/Tech on Tap – Sioux Falls, SD
We’re joining our friends from Alignex for their Sioux Falls Race to Make Manufacturing Workshop and Tech on Tap on Thursday, March 28th. Come see a Stratasys F370, printed sample parts and hear about the latest from Stratasys and Desktop Metal 3D printing!
RACE TO MAKE
The Race to Make Manufacturing Workshop Series presents case studies in advanced design tools, best practices and manufacturing technology. Join engineers in your area to discover how they are connecting innovation, design and production to accelerate product development life cycles.
At this free seminar you’ll see how W.S. Darley was able to utilize engineering data throughout the whole “virtual” organization from engineering to management to marketing to sales while managing designs created in multiple CAD systems.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who are the visionaries for their company’s product development initiatives
- Those chartered with fixing specific engineering bottlenecks
- Anyone responsible for making design and manufacturing improvements
- Those who feel their current CAD vendor’s tools have functional gaps
- Those tired of the high cost of ownership for their current CAD
- Users of other 3D CAD systems who have difficulty attracting or retaining talented engineers
- Those who want to simply gauge or validate their existing engineering toolset against the most likely alternative
TECH ON TAP
New Content for 2019! Hidden SOLIDWORKS: Under-the-Radar Gems
Join the Alignex application engineers for an informative afternoon session covering the best little-known features of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD.
Register today for great technical content, happy hour drinks, appetizers and networking.