Below is a list of Digital Materials
//3D print in hundreds of composite materials
A Digital Material is the result of combining two to six PolyJet photopolymers (dependent upon printer model) in specific concentrations and microstructures to create a composite material with hybrid characteristics. All possible combinations are preconfigured and selectable in Objet Studio and PolyJet Studio Software to ensure predictable, repeatable results.
Create prototypes with a wide range of physical properties, colors and tones. Digital Materials empower you to bring your designs to life with realistic colors and textures faster than ever before.
Produce photorealistic details on the Stratasys J750 with a gamut of more than 360,000 colors in a single build process. Connex3 printers, produce hundreds of vibrant colors and, with optional Stratasys Creative Colors software powered by Adobe, render gradients and visual textures.
- Use clear, flexible TangoPlus to vary translucency and flexibility.
- Use opaque, flexible TangoBlack to vary shade and flexibility.
- Use VeroClear to vary color intensity and translucency.
A single model 3D printed can incorporate an astonishing array of materials in a single build process. These are just some of the possibilities:
Simulate a variety of elastomers by combining rigid and flexible materials.
- Use Rigur as your rigid material on Connex3 and Objet1000 Plus for greater toughness and a range of Shore D values from 76 to 84.
- Use Digital ABS Plus as your rigid material on the Stratasys J750 and Connex3 for greater durability and a range of Shore A values from 27 to 95.
Mimic standard plastics by combining materials with greater heat resistance and superior toughness to form Digital ABS.
- 3D print cost-effective injection molds for prototypes and pilot runs.
- 3D print tough jigs and fixtures that can be replaced on-demand.
Digital Materials System Compatibility
- Objet260 Connex2
- Objet260 Connex3
- Objet350 Connex2
- Objet350/500 Connex3
- Objet500 Connex2
- Stratasys J735/J750
- Stratasys J8 Series
- Objet1000 Plus