November 16, 17 & 19, 2020: Experience Stratasys Tour: Coming to the Twin Cities!
The Stratasys Mobile Showroom has hit the road for its nationwide tour, with three scheduled stops in the Twin Cities area! Join us for a local, convenient and socially distant way to see 3D printing in action.
On board you’ll get the chance to demo a Stratasys F370, MakerBot METHOD, Stratasys J55, and GrabCAD Print software, and experience additional Stratasys technologies virtually. There will also be a variety of 3D printed parts on display from all Stratasys technologies, and 3D printing experts on standby to answer your questions to help determine how your organization can benefit from additive applications.
11/17: AdvancedTek Headquarters | 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Location: 255 E Roselawn Ave, Suite 45, St. Paul, MN 55117
– The AdvancedTek TekCenter will also be open for touring! Plus The Weenie Wagon food truck will stop by to serve hot dogs and burgers (free for attendees) from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM!
Visit the Experience Stratasys Tour website to sign up for your VIP tour (click the ‘Register Now’ button at the top of the page). Select which location you are interested in as your tour stop and we will follow up with details. Limited registration is available.
The safety and well-being of Stratasys staff, partners and customers is a top priority. In keeping with CDC, WHO and State guidelines, we have implemented the following measures:
- Staff/partner/prospect health verification (questionnaire & temperature checks)
- Occupancy restriction
- Mandatory mask use (disposable masks available)
- Gloves available (for use by prospects/guests; optional)
- Air quality/safety (HEPA filters installed)
- Regular “medical-grade cleaning” (prior to each visit)