Omaha, NE – Stratasys J750 3D Printer Roadshow – June 29th
MEET THE WORLD’S FIRST FULL COLOR, MULTI-MATERIAL 3D PRINTER!
Join AdvancedTek for a Stratasys J750 3D Printer Roadshow at Omaha’s new technology library, Do Space.
DATE: Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
TIME: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
LOCATION: MCC at Do Space – Map It
- Print in over 360,000 colors for unmatched realism, including color textures and gradients
- Blend up to 6 materials in specific concentrations and microstructures, right on the build tray, to yield hundreds of thousands of colors, translucencies and durometers
- Produce ultra-smooth surfaces and fine details with layer thickness as fine as 0.014 mm
- Increase speed and print quality with next-generation print heads that double the number of nozzles
Ideal applications for the J750 include:
- Realistic models for design and function validation // Product Design Teams
- Simulated tissue and patient specific anatomy // Medical Professionals
- Validation testing with simulated materials // Mechanical Engineers
- Manufacturing support tooling // Manufacturing Engineers
- Architectural scaled models // Architects
We will have a Stratasys J750 3D Printer on-site along with other current Stratasys products and printed parts. We will also take a tour of Do space to learn about their one-of-a-kind concept!