September 26, 2018: TekTalk on Tap: 3D Printing Beyond Prototyping – Milwaukee, WI
Traditional approaches to manufacturing are no longer the only way you have to bring your product to market. It’s time to think differently about manufacturing. In the era of Industry 4.0, manufacturing with additive opens new doors. Shave days off production cycles. Remove complexity from final assembly. Produce lightweight, high-strength structures. Create hyper-realistic prototypes. Be more competitive than ever before.
Join us Wednesday, September 26th at The Explorium Brewpub in Milwaukee, Wisconsin as we enjoy local brews and discuss the latest 3D printing technologies from Stratasys, Desktop Metal and PostProcess and how they are revolutionizing the manufacturing processes.
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Location: The Explorium Brewpub
5300 S 76th St, #1450a, Greendale, WI 53129 – MAP IT
- A variety of 3D printing applications being used in today’s manufacturing processes
- The latest technologies from Stratasys, Desktop Metal and PostProcess
- A wide range of industrial strength 3D printing materials
- Real world customer success stories
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers and designers involved in product development and manufacturing
- Industrial engineers and managers
- Leads and decision makers for manufacturing companies
Joining us to discuss Stratasys 3D printing technology and manufacturing applications will be David Busacker, a Stratasys applications engineer serving the Midwest. David has four years of experience in a variety of prototyping and 3D printing roles and currently teaches a 3D printing course at the University of Minnesota aimed at exposing and challenging a cross-disciplinary class to consider the future of additive.