Trade-In Your Current 3D Printer for Credit Toward a New Stratasys 3D Printer Through the End of the Year – It Could be Up to 100% Value Back!
Thinking about upgrading your legacy Stratasys 3D printer? Have another manufacturer’s brand you’d like to replace with Stratasys FDM or PolyJet technology? Ready to move up from a consumer grade system such as a MakerBot to a professional system? Check out our newly released Stratasys printers!
- Fortus 450mc – 16 x 14 x 16 in.(406 x 355 x 406 mm); 9 standard, engineering and high-performance thermoplastics; all-new touchscreen interface
- Fortus 380mc – 14 x 12 x 12 in. (355 x 305 x 305 mm); 7 standard and engineering thermoplastics; all-new touchscreen interface
- Objet260/350/500 Connex 1, 2, 3 – triple-jetting technology in three build sizes; extra material capacity; 1000+ different materials including full color, flexible and rigid
- Objet30 Prime – only desktop 3D printer in the industry with 12 materials, including flexible and biocompatible
- Eden260 VS – first system to offer PolyJet technology with soluble support
We’re offering a great trade-in credit promotion through the end of the year toward the purchase of an existing or newly released Stratasys 3D Printer. Contact us to see if your printer qualifies — it could be up to 100% value back! Click here for more details or give us a call.