Limited Time: All Material Licenses & Hardware Upgrades Included with Purchase of New Fortus 450mc
The Stratasys Fortus 450mc is a workhorse 3D printer for engineers that require demanding flexibility to print larger-sized or many parts in an array of engineering-grade materials with high speed and unfailing throughput, on a printer that performs with reliability, repeatability, and durability unmatched in the industry.
For a limited time, we’re unlocking all material licenses ($145K) and including the hardware upgrades for Nylon 12CF and Antero 800NA ($10K) at no additional cost with the purchase of a new Fortus 450mc!
Fortus 450mc materials include:
- ABS-M30 in six colors for great tensile, impact and flexural strength
- ABS-M30i for biocompatibility
- ABS-ESD7 for static dissipation
- ASA for UV stability and the best aesthetics
- PC-ISO for biocompatibility and superior strength
- PC for superior mechanical properties and heat resistance
- FDM Nylon 12 for maximum toughness
- FDM Nylon 12CF for the highest strength and stiffness-to-weight ratio
- ULTEM 1010 for the highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic
- ULTEM 9085 for best mix of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties
- Antero 800NA for high heat and chemical resistance with low outgassing and dimensional stability
- ST-130 sacrificial tooling material for simplifying the production of hollow composite parts
Click here to request a quote!